- Lavender Oil is one of the most versatile and renowned Essential Oil, the oil is steam-distilled from the Lavender plant.
- The fragrance of Lavender essential oil is simple amazing and fresh. Lavender Oil is also known as the ‘King of Essential Oils’.
- Despite its mesmerizing fragrance, the oil of Lavender consists of some natural powers that benefit skin and hair health.
- Lavender Essential Oil can benefit the skin in numerous ways. From disappearing the acne marks to reducing wrinkles or lighting the skin the Lavender Essential can do everything.
- Lavender essential oil is great for your hair. Lavender Essential Oil is widely used because of its hair growth properties. Lavender Oil can be used to free the scalp from itchiness and dandruff. Lavender Essential Oil is full of benefits.
- Lavender oil is widely used in aromatherapy because of its special and soothing fragrance. Lavender Oil can be diffused using diffusers to freshen up the environment of your happy place.
- After diffusing the Lavender Essential Oil you will feel like living in a garden full of beautiful lavender flowers.
In this Article you will get to know about some Astonishing Benefits of Lavender Essential Oil for Skin Hair and Aromatherapy.
Lavender Essential Oil for Skin and Beauty:
1. Lavender oil for acne:
Lavender oil works to kill bacteria, and this can prevent and heal acne breakouts. It unclogs pores and reduces inflammation when you put it on your skin. To use lavender oil for acne, dilute it in coconut oil or carrier oil and apply it to your skin after washing your face.
2. Lavender Essential Oil for Soothing dry skin:
Dryness can show up anywhere on your body. Your skin gets dry, itchy, and scaly. It can appear mild or chronic in multiple locations. Since lavender has antifungal properties and reduces inflammation, it can help keep dry skin at bay.
3. Lavender Essential oil skin lightening:
Lavender oil can aid in skin lightening since it reduces inflammation. It can reduce discoloration, including dark spots. Lavender oil helps lessen blotchiness and redness. If you have hyperpigmentation on your skin, lavender oil may help with that as well.
4. Lavender oil for face wrinkles:
Lavender oil is full of antioxidants, which help protect you from the free radicals. To use lavender oil for wrinkles, use a few drops of the essential oil along with coconut oil. The mixture can be used as a moisturizer once or twice a day.
5. Lavender Essential Oil for Healing Sunburns :
Lavender essential oil has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties which can help soothe and repair a burn caused by sun. Apply the Lavender Oil by adding it to right carrier oil and apply it on your sunburns.
Pro tips for using Lavender Essential Oil on Skin
1. Lavender Oil Facial Toner:
You can also use lavender oil as a facial toner by mixing two drops of lavender oil with one teaspoon of witch hazel. Soak a cotton ball in the blend and then gently rub it over your face. For a particularly stubborn pimple, argon oil can help reduce inflammation. Mix one drop of lavender oil with a drop of argon oil and put it directly onto a pimple twice a day.
2. Lavender oil Skin Moisturiser:
To use this essential oil for moisturising skin, mix two drops with an equal amount of tea tree oil, along with two teaspoons of coconut oil. You can use it daily.
3. Anti-Acne Oil Blend Recipe:
Ingredients are 4 Tablespoon – Jojoba Oil, 5-10 drops – Vitamin E Oil, 5 drops – Lavender Essential Oil and 5 drops – Jasmine Essential Oil.
Mix all ingredients and pour it in a dark bottle to avoid the oxidation of the oils. For easier use, make this into a dropper bottle. Apply four to five drops every morning and every night.
Must know benefits of Lavender essential oil for hair and scalp
1. Lavender Essential Oil promotes a healthy scalp:
Lavender has antimicrobial properties, which helps to prevent bacteria and fungi growing. This can be particularly helpful if you have a sensitive scalp, as it helps to prevent itchiness and dandruff.
2. Lavender Essential Oil helps hair to grow strong and healthy:
Applying lavender oil to your hair helps to increase circulation to hair follicles, encouraging your hair to grow thicker and faster than normal.
3. Lavender Essential Oil is a hair nourisher:
Lavender is known for its ability to moisturize hair while leaving it silky soft and smooth. You can add lavender essential oil to your favourite hair oil and use it to provide extra nourishment to your hair.
Pro tip for using Lavender Essential Oil on your Hair and Scalp
1. Natural Home-made Shampoo using Lavender Essential Oil:
Ingredients required are 1 cup Pure water, 1 cup mild natural liquid soap, 1 teaspoon vegetable glycerine, 10–15 drops Lavender essential oil.
For making this Shampoo, just add the cup of mild natural liquid soap, add glycerine, and add Lavender oil. Shake glass bottle until all ingredients are mixed thoroughly. Lather a pump or two of this mixture into your hair at bath time. Shake well before each use.
2. Lavender Essential Oil in Aromatherapy:
Lavender Oil can be used as massage oil because of its relaxing nature. The Oil can also be blended in diffuser for perfect fragrance. Once blended with carrier oil, lavender essential oil can be massaged into your skin or added to your bath. You can also add the oil to an aromatherapy diffuser or vaporizer to fill your happy place with fragrances of Lavender flowers.
3. What to look for before buying Lavender Essential Oil :
When buying pure lavender essential oil, check the label and package properly. No other oils or ingredients should be listed. If you see another oil, such as fractionated coconut oil, jojoba oil, or sweet almond oil, the lavender oil is diluted and should not be used in a diffuser.
Essential oils should be packaged in a dark amber or cobalt bottle and stored out of sunlight.
Never ingest Lavender Essential Oil. Do not use the oil directly and always dilute the Lavender essential oil with suitable carrier oil before using. The oil should not be used by pregnant ladies and elderly keep it out of reach of children. Patch teat is recommended before application of Lavender Essential oil on skin and hair. In case of any irritation or allergic reaction take expert consultation.
So we hope that this article was able to enhance your knowledge regarding Lavender Essential Oil and some of its astonishing and extraordinary benefits for skin and hair. So get yourself a bottle of Beautiful Lavender Essential Oil and don’t forget to comment us your views after using the Oil.
Thank you for reading this Article Stay Healthy and Cheerful!!!